Friday, August 9, 2013

The punishment of change

Well....My room's clean at least.

Yesterday went pretty good dispite no sleep and idiot operators, but today I wasn't so lucky. Unfortunatly I am very allergic to roaches which is one of my motivations to clean, to make sure I get rid of as many as possable. I decided to rearange the room a bit so it doesn't look as cluttered and to get rid of my brother's "It's your side of the room" Pholociphy, but upon moving my book shielfs and taking all the books out I was literally attacked by thousands of angry roaches. I bought bait, spray, and gel for deal with it, but I'm as allergic (If not more so) to the spreay as I am to them and the Bait was for when I'm done cleaning. The room is decent. I just need to go threw a mountain of cothes, organize shelfs and stuff, and get things that don't belong in here out, but thanks to the roaches and spray I had an Ashma attach and took a "nap" around 10. I couldn't wake up till 5 PM today and I still feel compleatly sick and exhausted, but now it's clear what my next goals should be after I finish the room.

Time to Tackle my health issues.

Though the military was a bad time I was the most healthy I've ever been when I was in it. I had the shadow of muscle, I could run a few miles without dying, sports were fun ect, but 3 years of doing nothing took it's toll. I never had Asthma problems in the military, I was able to shave, brush my teeth, take showers, change and wash my clothes, eat, ect without motivation or convincing (Though sleep was still an issue) and I just lost that ability as time went on. Now I can just try starting a routine again and adressing one of my addictions, soda. Recently (As in 2 days ago) I bought drinks. A 24 pack of Twist up (Knock off Dew) 30 pack of Big red, 12 pack of Brisk (Already gone) and a 24 pack of Gatoraid. Because I can drink soda like water and I'm not trying to get Diabeties I decided that once this soda is gone I won't buy any more. on top of that I made a few health related goals I can actually start now.

Health goals

  • Buy no more soda. If I still avoid drinking water I'll buy juice or coffee or anything else but soda
  • Playing active games. I wanna go to the gym but I made up teh excuses I don't know where to start, and maybe tomorrow, ect, so, untill I stop being a coward and start going I'll just play my mom's Xbox games. She has Just Dance 4, a couple Zumba games, I think the biggest loser, and stuff like that. Won't help me develop the manleh muscles I want but it's a start, and I can learn to shake mah hips to XD
  • Cut back on fast food. I buy it on my way to school, when I'm driving, when I'm bored and just order in and it's usually a medium that could easily pass for a large with it's ginormous soda. I don't know what on the menus are exacally "Healthy" but when I do go there I'm sure I can just order stuff from their "Healthy" Choices that they label and just get a poweraid dring since it seems that's the only non soda thing on the fountains.
  • Start swimming more. I was embaresed a few months ago when my brother convinced me to go swimming and I found I forgot how to swim. I literally sank like a rock and couldn't get back up. I used to love swimming so I wanna start that again
  • and last, keep a small todo list with basic things I should have learned how to do when I was 5. Take a shower, brush my teeth, find clean clothes, brush my teeth, use dioderant, BRUSH MY DAMN TEETH!! I have a freakin huge ass hole in one of my back teeth but instead of getting worried and doing something about it I'm getting worried and doing nothing.

That should be enough

It's just the second day of my get your shit together blog so I can just finish. Nothing really made me mad so no rants so good....uh...night, and see you around the interwebs.

No comments:

Post a Comment