Tuesday, August 13, 2013

F U ALERGIES!!!

Le Status

Weeeeeell despite cleaning my room and causing mass genocide of the Roach race I am very alergic to something in my room, probably more than i was the roaches and I'm sure it's the spray I used to kill them. It has me miserable and I'm not sure how to adress it. I think some got on my bed because I feel worse after sleeping. My job is never done. I have a doctor's apointment at 8 at the VA and maybe I can talk to them about getting me in Mental health, after all I'm kinda betting VA Mental Health is alot better than Active Duty Mental health and I won't get a long laundry list of mental conditions again. 

I am still trying to find a way to be active. There is a Gold's Gym down the street that I didn't notice but it must be new because I can't find nothing about it online, and being the socially awquard guy I can be the thought of going is kinda spokey for me. I know it won't be like "Hey look at the new guy, lets stare" but for some reason my brain made a gym a place I'd like to avoid. I'd rather find out why and cope with it. Don't know my soda count but maybe I should slow down on them. I know I said no more after I finish those but I'm sure going crazy with the ones I have is bad.
 
School ends on Saturday for me. I'm trying hard not to fail like I did last term but I let depression get the best of me. I was able to do 2 assignments before burning out, now I have 2 papers and a slideshow to do. I know I can do it if I just sit and do it, but that's the part I'm finding hard. My mind is anything but focused, luckily once I get on the roll talking about my opinion I can keep going, I just need to support it with facts, the teacher loved the two papers I submitted, one being the thin line between Freedom Fighting and Terrorism and the other being about the Tyrrany of the Majority (It's a Political Science class)

My interest in Anime is slowly coming back. I'm back to wanting to learn Japanese and watch and read, that's a good thing, eventually my drawing will come back since Anime is what made me want to start drawing in the first place.

Think that's it for this update. Wish me luck at my appointment and in my goals as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment