Thursday, August 8, 2013

Mid-day rage

So I started with my goal to improve my living conditions and upon cleaning the bookshelf I found A WHOLE FUKING ARMY OF ROACHES! I tried keeping calm and started making a list of things I may need for the room, mostly roach bate. I go onto my bank account to see my funds and find out my $1500 paycheck is already down to about 800, $400 went to my car because I want to get it paid off ASAP and some went to Time Warner for Internet phones and TV. A huge payment was used to pay for a game I don't pay and canceled my membership to which pissed me off enough, but then I went to look at my Insurance bill to find it's double what it's suppost to be, about $750. After seeing this I called and found out for some reason my payment was returned and I have to pay for last month and this month. I made a deal that I would pay last months today and will pay the other half when I get the money my mom owes me. When my mom got home I got the second half of the money and called again. I epxplained the situation to the lady and she gave me additude about not understanding. How hard is it to understand I payed for last months and am trying to pay this months before it is late?

It gets better. Turns out the reason the first payment was returned is because they were using an account I shut down, back when I was in the military and used the bank on base before I got my USAA Debit card, and after a bit of argument I found out the lady I spoke to earlier used the same void account DESPITE ME CONFIRMING MY ACTUAL ACCOUNT. She was just to damn lazy and just assumed it was right. Because it's already being processed they can't stop it and when it gets retured since I have no money in that account they are adding return fees. I was about to cuss a bitch out but I kept it reasonably calm. I was put on hold multiple times, she attempted to blame me for their stupidity, and I had to explain stuff so someone that spoke like a facebooker (Oh my god. OH MY GOD! oh my god What the hell, oh my god)

In the end (By the sound of it) they were able to resolve it. They can't stop the process to the void account, but they said I can call back and get the return fees removed, and the payments should have been sent to the right accounts, and better yet they compleatly removed the void account so another lazy bitch woon't fuck up again. Happy ending, but not before it deserved my mid day rage.

USAA = Rage


No comments:

Post a Comment